Want to learn How to Permanently Delete Files Without Using Recycle Bin? Don’t worry! We are here to help you. No doubt Recycle Bin is much significant in our computer windows as it is used to restore the lost data. Sometimes we delete something unintentionally and want to restore it then it is used to restore the that file or folder. However, if you want to lost them on the spot without moving them to this temporary backup folder, just follow our below instructions that will make you able to lost the data quickly.
We have two options to eradicate date directly, and these methods are as follows:
|1.||The first method allows you to eradicate the files by clicking right button on the files that you need to delete by selecting them and clicking on the delete button. However this method it mostly sends your files to Recycle folder.|
|2.||The second method allows you both the options either to send these files to Recycle Bin or to erase them permanently if needed.|
Change the option of Right-Click Deletion
1. Right click on the Recycle Bin and select “Properties” option.
2. The properties window will appear on the screen. Now choose “Do not move the files to the Recycle Bin” option.
3. Click on OK.
4. Selecting this option will erase your data permanently. However in case when you reverse the option, again go to properties and uncheck your selected option “ Do not move files to the Recycle Bin” and click OK.
Erase a single file at a time
1. First of all Right-click on the file that you want to erase permanently.
2. Hold down the shift button on your keyboard.
3. Keep holding the shift button and right click on the file and click on delete option. Or simply press the Shift button and press the Delete/Del button on your keyboard.
4. Finally, you will be asked to confirm file deletion, and it will permanently delete the files.
Source : WikiHow